Patricroft Bridge (nr)
On Liverpool Road, near Property 331
Buses point south-west ↙︎
Blackfriars Street, Manchester City Centre closed EastboundFrom 1 January 2021
Blackfriars Street, Manchester City Centre will be closed to all vehicles between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in this direction only) from June 12th until further notice.
From June 12th 2020 until further notice there will be bus service diversions and a bus stop closure between Chapel Street and Deansgate In Manchester city centre. All services will operate via Chapel Street. Customers should walk 2 minutes to Chapel Street to board services towards the city or alight at Chapel Street if you require Deansgate.
Hankinson Way - Carriageway resurfacing works15 February–3 March 2021
Ongoing carriageway resurfacing works are taking place on Hankinson Way, Salford Precinct. There are multiple stop closures and minor diversions.
67/67A service update: Due to improvement works at Salford Precinct, minor diversions may be in place at times and some bus stops may be closed.
10 service update: Due to improvement works at Salford Precinct, minor diversions may be in place at times and some bus stops may be closed.
- 10 St Mary's Gate - Salford City Academy Arriva North West
- 67 Manchester - Cadishead via Salford Shopping Centre, Eccles, Irlam Go North West
- 67A Manchester - Cadishead via Salford Shopping Centre, Eccles, Irlam Merlin Rd Go North West
- 795 CADISHEAD Coach & Horses - Wellacre Academy Diamond Bus North West
- 909 St Patrick's High School - Cadishead Tyrers Coaches
- 910 St Patrick's High School - Irlam Tyrers Coaches
- Y81 St. Patrick's R.C.H.S. - Chaseley Stagecoach Greater Manchester (SCMN)