Shudehill Interchange (Stand A)
On Shudehill, near Shudehill Interchange
Blackfriars Street, Manchester City Centre closed EastboundFrom 1 January 2021
Blackfriars Street, Manchester City Centre will be closed to all vehicles between Chapel Street and Deansgate (in this direction only) from June 12th until further notice.
From June 12th 2020 until further notice there will be bus service diversions and a bus stop closure between Chapel Street and Deansgate In Manchester city centre. All services will operate via Chapel Street. Customers should walk 2 minutes to Chapel Street to board services towards the city or alight at Chapel Street if you require Deansgate.
Hankinson Way - Carriageway resurfacing works15 February–19 March 2021
Ongoing carriageway resurfacing works are taking place on Hankinson Way, Salford Precinct. There are multiple stop closures and minor diversions.
Southbound closure of Hankinson Way has been extended until 6 March and will be in place 24 hours a day.
The night closures will resume from 1 March between 9pm and 5:30am until 19 March.
100 service update: Due to improvement works at Salford Precinct, minor diversions may be in place at times and some bus stops may be closed.
67/67A service update: Due to improvement works at Salford Precinct, minor diversions may be in place at times and some bus stops may be closed.
Diamond bus service delaysFrom 24 February 2021
Due to roadworks taking place in the Pendleton area, several Diamond bus services may experience delays.
Please allow extra time to travel as the number 8 service may be experiencing delays.
Go North West Service changesFrom 28 February 2021
From Sunday 28 February, due to industrial action, there will be a change to the timetables of some Go North West services.
The 98 service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
The 97 service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
The 93 service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
The 67/67A service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
The 33 service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
The 17 service will still operate, but may not be as frequent.
Hereford WayFrom 3 March 2021
Hereford Way is closed. As a result, the 12 bus service is on diversion.
Services are diverting via Green Lane and Boarshaw Road.
Go North West bus delaysFrom 4 March 2021
Due to an incident on the M60, services are currently experiencing delays.
Services are experiencing approximately 20 minutes delay due to diverted traffic.
Salford Precinct, temporary bus stop change8–28 March 2021
Works are due to happen on Rossall Way at Salford Precinct. As a result, bus services 8, 10, 67 and 100 will temporary use a different bus stop from Monday 8 March until Sunday 28 March.
Services are unable to use bus stop E and F and will instead use stop G on a load and go basis.
- 8 MANCHESTER Shudehill Interchange - BOLTON Interchange Diamond Bus North West
- 17 Manchester - Rochdale via Middleton Go North West
- 17A Manchester - Manchester via Stakehill Industrial Estate Go North West
- 33 Manchester - Worsley via Eccles New Rd, Eccles Go North West
- 33B Brookhouse - Manchester via Eccles, Eccles New Rd Go North West
- 67 Manchester - Cadishead via Salford Shopping Centre, Eccles, Irlam Go North West
- 67A Manchester - Cadishead via Salford Shopping Centre, Eccles, Irlam Merlin Rd Go North West
- 92 Manchester - Bury via Agecroft, Carr Clough, Unsworth, Hollins, Pilsworth Go North West
- 93 Manchester - Bury via Agecroft, Carr Clough, Whitefield, Unsworth, Sunnybank Go North West
- 96 Manchester - Simister Go North West
- 97 Manchester - Bury via Lower Broughton, Whitefield, Unsworth Go North West
- 98 Manchester - Bury via Lower Broughton, Whitefield, Radcliffe Go North West
- 100 Manchester - Warrington via Salford Shopping Centre, Eccles, intu Trafford Centre, Irlam Go North West