Newton-le-Willows Rail Station (Stop C)
On Newton-Le-Willows Interchange
Buses point east →
Hankinson Way - Carriageway resurfacing works15 February–19 March 2021
Ongoing carriageway resurfacing works are taking place on Hankinson Way, Salford Precinct. There are multiple stop closures and minor diversions.
Southbound closure of Hankinson Way has been extended until 6 March and will be in place 24 hours a day.
The night closures will resume from 1 March between 9pm and 5:30am until 19 March.
34 service update: Due to improvement works at Salford Precinct, minor diversions may be in place at times and some bus stops may be closed.
|49||Newton le Willows||08:18|
- 22 Newton-le-Willows Hospital - Ashton, Gerard Street Warrington’s Own Buses
- 22A Warrington, Interchange - Vulcan, Manchester Row Warrington’s Own Buses
- 34 St Helens Bus Station - Leigh Bus Station Arriva Merseyside
- 49 Warrington, Central Station - Hope Academy Warrington’s Own Buses
- 655 Broad Oak Road / Mendip Grove - Corporation Street / Hall Street Link Network