Manchester Warwick Street (Stop EE)
On OLDHAM Street, near CAR Park
Buses point south-west ↙︎
Great Ancoats Street and Stevenson Square lane closures.3 July 2020–31 December 2021
Due to works taking place, the junction of Great Ancoats Street and Oldham Road is closed as well as Hilton Street and Stevenson Square. This is from the 3 July until further notice.
A number of bus services has been affected.
The 230 and 231 bus route towards Manchester Piccadilly will operate on its normal route to Every Street then will turn right onto Great Ancoats Street, left onto Travis Street to Adair Street, then right onto Fairfield Street, right onto London Road, left turn onto Aytoun Street and will continue down Aytoun Street, right turn onto Portland Street, left at Piccadilly to Lever Street, left turn onto Dale Street, left again onto Oldham Street, left then onto Piccadilly to terminate.
Both services travelling towards Ashton-under-Lyne will operate normal route.
Temporary stand change - Great Ancoats StreetFrom 4 August 2020
Due to the Major Roadworks on Great Ancoats Street a temporary diversion will be in place for the 217 services outbound towards Wythenshawe Hospital.
Due to the roadworks on Great Ancoats Street a temporary diversion will be in place for the 217 services outbound towards Wythenshawe Hospital. Please go to stop EW which is located outside Tesco Express.
phase 3 inbound closure great ancoats street23–29 November 2020
Great Ancoats Street between Redhill Street and Newton Street is closed due to carriageway resurfacing works. Daytime closure is from 7:30am to 5:30pm and night time closure is from 6pm to 4am.
The 216/217/230/231 bus route towards Manchester will operate from Great Ancoats Street, right onto Travis Street to Adair Street, then right onto Fairfield Street, right again onto London Road, left turn onto Aytoun Street to continue ahead on Aytoun Street, right turn onto Portland Street, left onto Piccadilly to Lever Street, left turn onto Dale Street, left onto Oldham Street then left again onto Piccadilly to terminate.
All the above services towards Ashton will operate normal route.
Queens Road - Multi-way lights and lane closure24 November–2 December 2020
Two sets of work will take place on Queens Road, between Scorpton Street & 733 Queens Road, from Tuesday 24 November until Wednesday 2 December.
Delays are expected to all services during this period.
While works are taking place on Queens Road, delays are expected to all services.
- 74 Manchester - Oldham Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 76 Manchester - Oldham Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 76A Manchester - Oldham Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 83 Manchester - Sholver First Greater Manchester
- 84 Manchester - Uppermill via Oldham First Greater Manchester
- 114 Manchester - Middleton Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 181 Manchester - Shaw First Greater Manchester
- 182 Manchester - Rochdale First Greater Manchester
- 216 Manchester - Ashton Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 217 WYTHENSHAWE Hospital to ASHTON UL Diamond Bus North West
- 230 Manchester - Littlemoss/Ashton Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- 231 Manchester - Littlemoss/Ashton Stagecoach Greater Manchester
- X84 Carrcote - Manchester via Uppermill & Hollinwood First Greater Manchester