Monsall Street (Stop E)
On Queens Road, near HOUSE 172
Buses point north ↑
Rusholme - Heavy Congestion
Due to heavy congestion in Rusholme, causing lengthy delays to the 41 and 53 bus services, they will be diverting from 7pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings until end of service. This will be in place until further notice.
53 bus services will be diverting via Dickenson Road, Anson Road, Upper Brook Street, Upper Brook Street East and Booth Street West. Passengers are advised to visit the bus operator's website for live bus information.
Trafford Road, Salford Quays4 January–18 March 2022
On the junction of Trafford Road and Broadway, there will be no right turn from Tuesday 4 January until further notice.
Services will divert via Eccles New Road, South Langworthy Road, Broadway to resume normal route onto The Quays loop. Passengers are advised to board the bus at Harbour City Metrolink stop.
Booth Street West Bus Stop Suspension21–31 January 2022
Due to electric cable works in the area, bus stop SB3114 on Booth Street West in Manchester City Centre will be closed until Tuesday 1st February. During this time, customers should use other stops to board/alight.
Customers should use alternative bus stops for services 53, 85, 85A, 86, 250, 253 and 263.
- 53 Cheetham Hill - Pendleton Go North West
- 151 NMGH - Ashton Interchange Little Gem
- 688 Monsall - Cedar Mount Academy Go North West
- 711 Our Lady's R.C. High School - Monsall Stagecoach Manchester
- 722 Monsall - Newton Heath - Cooperative Academy Rosso
- 733 Cheetham Hill - Longsight - Whalley Range High School Rosso