Great Lever, opposite Minerva Road
On BRADFORD Road, near House 216
Buses point south ↓
Emergency Closure: Princess Street9–12 April 2021
Due to the emergency closure of Princess Street between John Dalton Street and Portland Street, a number of bus services will be operating to a diversion from Saturday 10th April at 00:30 until Monday 12th April at 04:00. An emergency closure is also in place on Peter Street (one way), services will be diverted inbound but outbound diversion routes remain the same.
34/34A/36/37/38/X39 from Manchester:
Customers should board on Portland Street, from here the service will continue ahead on Portland Street then turn right onto Oxford Street to Peter Street, right onto Deansgate and left onto Bridge Street to resume route.
34/34A towards Manchester:
Customers should board on John Dalton Street, the service will then turn left onto Cross Street, right onto King Street, left onto Spring Gardens to York Street, then left onto Mosley Street to Parker Street where it will resume normal route.
36/37/X39 towards Manchester:
38 towards Manchester:
Customers should board on John Dalton Street, from here the service will turn left onto Cross Street, right onto King Street, left onto Spring Gardens to York Street, and ahead onto New York Street then left onto Portland Street to Parker Street to resume normal route.
|22||The Trafford Centre||16:22|
|22||The Trafford Centre||16:52|
- 22 BOLTON Interchange - intu Trafford Centre Diamond Bus North West
- 36 MANCHESTER Piccadilly - BOLTON Interchange Diamond Bus North West
- 501 Johnson Fold - Farnworth King St Diamond Bus North West
- 501 Johnson Fold Estate Chatburn Road - Farnworth Bus Station Arriva North West
- 501 Johnson Fold - Farnworth via Brownlow Fold, Bolton, Royal Bolton Hospital Vision Bus
- 912 Ladybridge High School - Moses Gate Atlantic Travel GB
- 988 Canon Slade School - Pendlebury Vision Bus
- 993 St James' C of E High School - Chew Moor Tyrers Coaches
- 996 St Josephs HS - Lostock - Royal Bolton Hospital Vision Bus